Tutorial: Wedding Table Name Cards
We decided to save a bit of money by making a lot of the things ourselves. This included most of the table decorations.
For this tutorial you will need:
- Lighter (if you have ribbon)
- Hot glue gun
How to make them:
- Print the table names onto the card. Make sure they are in large enough print to be read easily from a few paces away.
- Fold the card.
- Cut the ribbon to the length of the card, plus a little bit at each end to fold under.
- Burn the ends of the ribbon
- Glue one end of the ribbon down, on the front of the card. Make sure it overlaps a little.
- Slide the embellishment on. Or glue it on. Totally depends on what kind of embellishment you use. We used the same on on our invites, and table names cards, so make sure you’ve got enough for whatever it is you’re doing.
- Glue down the other end of the ribbon on the front.
- Flip card over, and glue down the other ends.
Tada! Finished. Stand up on your tables, and smile proudly.