Tutorial: Wedding Hair Bows
I made these hair bows for our wedding, for the flowergirls.
What you’ll need:
- Ribbons – one wider than the other works best.
- Hair clip – $2 shops sell these
- String of beads
- Hot glue gun
How to make them:
- Cut the ribbons. The wider one needs to be longer. How much depends on how you want your finished size.
- Burn the ends with the lighter.
- Fold the ends of the wide ribbon in to the middle. Using your hot glue gun, glue them in place.
- Do the same with the thinner ribbon.
- Hot glue the smaller ribbon in the middle of the larger ribbon.
- Hot glue your beads/embellishments on.
- Cut a small strip of the smaller ribbon, and hot glue in the middle of your embellishments.
- Hot glue the ribbon into the clip. Fold over the ends of the ribbon and hot glue them into place.
- Stand back and look at your handiwork!