During the wedding planning, we talked about what favours, if any, we were going to make. We decided we wanted something personal, something handmade, by us.
Here’s what you need:
- Wire – it’s called bracelet wire, or memory wire here.
- Wire cutters
How to make them:
- Bend the end of the wire around on itself.
- Bend the other end around as tight as you can, and cut it off.
- Thread the beads on – in any order you like.
- Bend the other end, and hook it together. Finished 🙂
We made 50 of them, all the same blue, to match the wedding colours, with a different bead for the middle one.