Tutorial: Wedding Favour Wine Glass Charms
During the wedding planning, we talked about what favours, if any, we were going to make. We decided we wanted something personal, something handmade, by us.
Here’s what you need:
- Wire – it’s called bracelet wire, or memory wire here.
- Wire cutters
How to make them:
- Bend the end of the wire around on itself.
- Bend the other end around as tight as you can, and cut it off.
- Thread the beads on – in any order you like.
- Bend the other end, and hook it together. Finished 🙂
We made 50 of them, all the same blue, to match the wedding colours, with a different bead for the middle one.