Tutorial: Ring Bearer Pillow
You will need:
- Base material (mine is white satin)
- Contrasting material (mine is blue satin)
- Needle & thread
- Sewing machine (or you could hand sew)
- Rings 😉
How to make it:
- Cut the base material out, into a square 20cm x 20cm. (fold it, so you only have to sew up 3 of the sides).
- Fold your contrasting material to the width that you want it to be.
- Place it where you want it on the right side of the material.
- Sew up 2 of the sides on the wrong side of the material. Use a sewing machine if you can, it’s faster.
- Turn in the right way, and stuff the pillow to the bulk you require.
- Hand sew up the last edge using an invisible stitch.
- Tie a ribbon in the middle to tie the rings on to.