52 Reasons Why I Love You
What you’ll need:
- a deck of cards
- a printer, or paper to write on
- a hole punch
- a ribbon, or something to hold it together with.
- Glue (or scrapbooking sticky stuff)
- Print out, or hand-write, your 52 reasons for loving your Valentine.
- Cut each one out.
- Glue onto the cards. I actually used my scrapbooking sticky tape stuff.
- Hole punch on the top or side of each card.
- Thread a ribbon (or similar through)
- Give to your Valentine and watch the smiles.
I made Mr S a deck of cards, telling him ’52 Reasons I Love You”. A lot of effort, but very simple, and looks really neat. And the smile on his face, totally worth it 🙂
Idea from here.