What you need:
- Ping pong balls
- Cotton wool
- Something sharp like a pin
How to make them:
We start these the same way as we did the Ping Pong Ball Christmas Decorations.
1. Makes holes in the ping pong balls, using the drawing pin.
2. Poke the hair pins into the ping pong balls.
3. Unravel the cotton wool, until you have long lines of it. Coat it in glue. And I mean liberally.
4. Wrap the glue soaked cotton-wool around the pink pong ball.
These look fantastic on the tree, or hanging from lights, door handles, anywhere!