What you’ll need:
- Fabric for the base of it (I used silky red)
- Fabric for the top of it (I used felt)
|Silky red and felt|
|I choose a different one for each kid|
How to make it:
- Cut out a shape that you’re happy with on paper.
- Cut out the shape on the main fabric.
- Cut out the secondary fabric into a long rectangle, to go on the top of the stocking.
- Sew the top bit to the main fabric.
- Fold the stocking so right side is in, and sew along edge.
- Fold the top bit out, so that it’s showing.
|My kids stockings|