Here is a neat, easy idea for making your own Christmas decorations.
What you will need
- Drawing pin
- Bowl of water (cleaning the brush)
- Ping pong balls
How to make them
1. Make holes in the ping pong balls, using the drawing pin.
2. Poke the hair pins into the ping pong balls.
3. Paint the balls.
4. Leave to dry. I hung them up like this. I threaded another hair pin through the first one.
Then I put it on a hanger, and used a food clip to hold it there.
5. When it’s dry, add glitter!
6. Use the pipecleaner as the ‘hook’ to put it on the tree with, and you’re done!!
A nice easy Christmas craft for the whole family!