Tutorial: How to make Soap Crayons
Soap, food colouring, and some nice smelling stuff. We had vanilla, peppermint, brandy and tea tree oil.
1. Grate the soap.
2. Add the food colouring and smell stuff, until it looks and smells how the kids want
3. Then slowly pour warm water into it, mixing as you go. At this point I found it much easier to use gloves, and mix by hand.
4. Put gladwrap on the table, and shape the soap into the soap crayon shape you want.
5. Pop it in the freezer for 10 mins.
6. Take it out and leave it somewhere to dry out for 2 days,
Unwrap and let the kids go wild drawing on themselves and the bath!!