Year Of Projects
Joining in on a Year Of Projects. Basically a way to motivate yourself to get projects completed that you want/need too. So here goes, I’m going to aim for 1 a month, but have no doubt i’ll get sidetracked along the way:
1. Green Boys Hat - This is now completed!
2. Baby Blanket http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Mummybrain/hexagon-how-to-2
3. I’d like to do a pair of socks, haven’t picked a pattern yet.
4. Big hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/big-hat
5. Spats http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tie-me-up-spats
6. Boobie Koozie http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-boobie-koozie
7. Christmas Stocking http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bevs-christmas-granny-square-stocking-2
8. Piggy Dishcloth http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/this-little-piggy-dishcloth
9. Brimmed hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/2—strand-brimmed-hat
10. Elegant Hat http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/elegant-hat-2
11. Brimmed Cap http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brimmed-cap-3
12. to be filled in later!